- Significant Savings: Soft water reduces soap usage by up to 75%, leading to lower household expenses. It also extends the lifespan of your hot water heater by preventing scale and lime build-up, lowering heating costs between 21.7% and 29.6%.
- Increased Appliance & Plumbing Lifespan: Soft water avoids the mineral deposits that clog pipes and build up in water-using appliances, extending their longevity and maintaining their efficiency.
- Enhanced Personal Care: Experience less razor burn, softer and more manageable hair, and healthier skin due to no soap build-up. Soft water also extends the vibrancy of colored hair.
- Gentler on Clothes & Fabrics: Soft water extends the life and brightness of clothes by preventing mineral particles from lodging in the fabric weave. It also increases the lifespan of your washing machine by preventing mineral and deposit build-up.
- Effortless Home Maintenance: Soft water prevents rings, stains, and streaks on bathroom fixtures and glassware. It also simplifies floor and tile scrubbing by eliminating film and soap scum. All cleaning tasks will take less time and effort.
Limited-Time: World’s Most Efficient Water Softener for 6 Months Free on Culligan Softener & RO System + $199 Free Install!
How hard is your water?The most important question to ask yourself is, “What’s in my water?” Water varies from one community to the next and the only way to know what’s in your water is to test it. As your “Culligan Man”, I am your local water expert and will be glad to test your water at no charge. This is the first step. Test your water. To get your water tested at no charge contact Culligan Cleveland. We service homes across Cleveland, Lake County, Lorain County, Cuyahoga County, Medina County, Geauga County . A friendly Culligan representative will contact you and find a time convenient for you to test your water at your home. To the best water for you and your family,
Dan Taylor, General ManagerCulligan Cleveland