Schedule a Water Softener Inspection which includes any routine maintenance needed for $19.95 with The Option to Trade-In Your Current Softener
Not satisfied with your water pressure? Have you noticed build-up or residue from hard water around your home? Your Culligan water softener may not be operating at peak efficiency.
Your Culligan Cleveland Water Expert has the knowledge and know-how to service and inspect any water softener systems available today – even if it’s not a Culligan system – and ensure you’re getting the best possible water.
For a limited time, your local Culligan water expert will perform a complete inspection, including routine maintenance on your current filtration system for $19.95.
Your $19.95 Culligan Water Softener Inspection Will Include:
- Test water hardness in home
- Examine water softener for leaks
- Check and test existing drink water systems and filters
- Look for excessive use of salt
- Check bypass
- Check timer and salt settings for malfunctions
- Look for salt bridging
- Review salt system performance
- $300 trade in value towards a Culligan system, if you need or want a trade-in
Trading up to a new Culligan system provides the following benefits:
- Consumer Digest Best Buy Water Softener
- Lifetime Warranties
- New, High Efficiency systems that use less salt and less water
- Local service with a 30 day guarantee!
$300 trade in value towards a Culligan system, when you exchange your current one.
Often when upgrading to a newer water softener you can save up to 46% on Salt, Water, and Energy compared with a Time-Clock water softener.
You also may be eligible for a Trade-in Credit when you upgrade your Reverse Osmosis, Carbon Filter, or other Whole House Filtration System.
If you have any questions, fill out the form to let us know about your current water treatment equipment. Your Culligan Man will come out, inspect your water treatment system, and inform you on the amount of your Trade-in Credit as well as information on our latest money-saving technologies.
Schedule Your Inspection Today
Fill out the form below to schedule your $19.95 water softener inspection with Culligan Cleveland.
Benefits Of Having Your Softener Inspected
1. Keeping Up with Maintenance – Your softener has many moving parts that can wear out with team and use. Your local Culligan Man™ can check to see if anything needs to be replaced or if maintenance needs to be performed.
2. Cleaning the System – We’ll check to make sure your Softener is $19.95 of salt buildup or bridging. During your inspection, we’ll recharge your resins and clean out your brine tanks as needed to maintain optimal performance.
3. Optimizing for Efficiency – Avoid wasting money on utilities by having your Culligan Man™ review the settings on your softener to make sure you’re not using more water than necessary. It’s important to make sure your softener is set to the correct usage of water for your household.
*Dealer participation may vary. Limited time offer.