Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Reduces Many Common Contaminants
Tap water across the country has been known to exhibit a noticeable taste and odor. Typically, this can be the natural result of groundwater. Groundwater will accumulate additional minerals as it goes through the layers of sediment into the earth, which filters out impurities but also leaves your water with an unpleasant taste and smell.
Our Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System and Aquasential™ Tankless Reverse Osmosis System ensure the water you drink and use not only tastes great, but is free from contaminants like lead and arsenic. With nearly 240 bottles of delicious drinking water available from the tap, your family will use water for more than drinking.
- Crystal-clear ice cubes
- Boiling water for cooking
- Rinsing fruits and vegetables
- For your dogs, cats and all your pets
Act now and you can get unlimited great-tasting drinking water straight from the tap for less than $10.95 per month.
Fill out the form below to schedule an at-home or virtual appointment with your local Culligan expert.
Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System
Using a multi-stage reverse osmosis filter like the one in our Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System is the best way to ensure that you’re always drinking safe, great-tasting water.
- Targeted filtration removes harmful water contaminants like lead, chlorine, chromium-6, radium and arsenic.
- Multi-stage, customized filtration freshens water right in your kitchen.
- Complete installation and servicing from your Culligan Man for hassle-free maintenance.
- Flexible designs and varieties of finishes match all kinds of kitchens and configurations.
- Available mineral boost cartridges can add beneficial minerals back into your water for great-tasting, pH-balanced water, that’s great for you.
Culligan Aquasential™ Tankless Reverse Osmosis System
The Culligan® Aquasential™ Tankless Reverse Osmosis (RO) System provides better water when and where you need it, without taking up extra space. This efficient system instantly reduces 95% of dissolved solids and particulates to deliver a continuous supply of cleaner, safer drinking water.
- Compact Design: Modern tankless reverse osmosis system takes up less space in your home
- On-Demand Supply: Water is filtered on the spot rather than pulling from the tank’s reserve so you never run out of great-tasting water, no matter how much water you drink.
- Leak Detection: If your system detects a leak, it will automatically shut off to minimize damage to your home.
- Freeze Protection: If the temperature drops below 37°F, your system will automatically shut off to prevent freezing.
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
On top of providing you with peace of mind, our RO systems can save you money and hassle by removing the need for disposable water bottles and pitcher filters that aren’t always up to the task of filtering out your specific water problems.
Reverse osmosis drinking water also improves the taste of:
- Mixed Drinks (they’ve never tasted better than with Culligan water)
- Homemade Sauces (cooks love cooking with Culligan)
Trust Your Local Water Experts
We’re here when you need us: Culligan has been treating your water needs in Greater Cleveland and surrounding areas since 2001. Our business is dedicated to making your water better using the best equipment, best service, and best prices around.
- Rentals, sales and finance options
- Trained, experienced installers and technicians
- Our team works in the local area and we’re a family owned and operated business.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: As always, our residential equipment is backed up by our 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Most Culligan equipment comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Still interested in learning more about the quality of your tap water and how a Culligan Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System can make it better? Read our online report about “What’s in the Water We Drink”.