Cleveland Whole Home Water Filters from Your Local Culligan Dealer
Filter it all -- faster -- with Cleveland water filtration solutions for the entire house.
Whether you live somewhere in Cleveland with well water, or you use city water, when that water doesn’t work for you it can feel like problems at every faucet. With whole-home water filtration, you can fix the issue at the source for every place you use water in your home — from your kitchen sink to your sprinklers, and everywhere in between.
Cleveland Water Quality
Cleveland drinking water is primarily sourced from Lake Erie, which means it goes through rigorous surface water treatment that can sometimes leave water tasting a little ‘off,’ or not working as well as you’d like for your home. This type of water also has higher levels of dissolved minerals, which can leave white, chalky residue on faucets and fixtures, while taxing major appliances like the dishwasher and washing machine.
In addition to leaving behind hard-to-clean buildup and an identifiable taste, untreated Cleveland water can damage pipes, impact the quality of your laundry, hair, and skin over time, and drive up your utility costs.
Whole Home Water Filtration Solutions
Water filters can effectively treat any common Cleveland water problem. And Culligan® Whole House Water Filters are designed to solve a variety of water quality problems that may impact just your home or neighborhood, all while adding benefits that help your house run more smoothly.
Whole Home Filtration Benefits:
- Reduce your utility bills, since filtered is used more efficiently everywhere in your home.
- Improve the taste of water by removing excess minerals like iron and calcium, as well as bacteria and treatment chemicals like chlorine. You’ll also find coffee, tea, and any recipes you use water with taste better!
- Extend the life of your household appliances by reducing the damaging effects of buildup and corrosion.
- Enjoy shinier, healthier hair and softer skin.
- Extend the life of your clothing and keep it looking like new, since laundering with filtered water is easier on clothes.
- Spend less on laundry soap, dishwashing detergent, dish soap, shampoos, and more with filtered, softer water that suds up better and gets the job done — with less product.
The Culligan Difference
- With so many water filters available, and so many designed for specific water problems, knowing where to start can be a challenge. By choosing Culligan, you can count on over 80 years of experience and expertise to diagnose your water issues, understand your individual concerns and water goals, and customize a solution that works for your home, and all the people in it.
- Culligan tests your water and consults with you to customize a water filtration system to address the unique needs of your home, your water, and the greater Cleveland water supply.
- Culligan professionally installs your water filtration system and provides routine maintenance to maximize efficiency — with no extra charge. And Culligan professionals are always just a call or a click away if you have questions!
Culligan provides a variety of hard-working, high-efficiency water filtration systems and softeners so there’s always a solution that fits your needs.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Rotten Egg Smell / Sulfur
Water may smell like rotten egg or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and sulfur in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Get clean water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home® Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan is experienced with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
- Reduce dirt, silt, clay, and other sediments from your drinking and household water.
- Eliminate the bitter taste of chlorine and the rotten egg taste of sulfur
- Treat low pH acidic water that has corrosive effects on your home’s infrastructure and appliances
- Reduce iron
- Eliminate water stains from corrosion
- Effectively protect against bacteria, viruses, mold, and waterborne contaminants like protozoa
- No chemical regenerants save you time and money
*contaminants may not be in your water
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easy
- Guest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.