Free In-Home Water Test
Don’t wonder what’s in your water — your Culligan Man™ can tell you!Culligan of Cleveland offers a FREE In-Home Water Test so you can find out exactly what is in your tap water. When you schedule your free Culligan Water Analysis, a licensed Culligan of Cleveland water expert will:
- Test your water
- Inspect your plumbing
- Provide you with treatment options
- Make sure you’re completely educated on your water needs
- Offer a full laboratory water test if you’d like an in-depth analysis
If you’re on city or well water in one of our service areas the in-home water test is FREE. We proudly serve and perform in-home water tests in Greater Cleveland, Lake County, Lorian County, Cuyahoga County, Medina County, Geauga County, Lakewood, University Heights, Westlake, Strongsville, North Olmstead, Mentor, Sheffield Lake, Avon, Avon Lake, Brunswick, Chardon, Chesterland, Berea, Bedford, Bainbridge, Beachwood, Bay Village.
Why Schedule an In-Home Water Test?Culligan has been around since 1936 and we’ve been in Northeast Ohio communities for over 18 years. You cannot serve a community for that long unless you take care of your customers.
It’s much cheaper for us to test your water and give you the proper equipment the first time rather than coming back to correct it. The loss not only in our time and labor, but in goodwill, would far outweigh our costs involved with a water test in your home.
How Your Free In-Home Water Test Works
1. Simply fill out the form below to schedule your appointment.
2. Your Culligan Man® will come to your home and provide a complete analysis of your water, fixtures, plumbing and water-using appliances. They will answer any questions you have about your water and provide a detailed report and equipment estimate. The whole process takes about 30 minutes and will be scheduled at a time that’s convenient for you. Remember that this is a free public service — there is no cost or obligation associated with a Culligan Free Water Analysis.
3. If you decide a Culligan Water Treatment option is best for you, a trained and certified Culligan service professional will install your new unit to your satisfaction.*Dealer participation may vary. Limited time offer.